1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Maps Budapest And Istanbul

Discussion in 'Maps' started by ode1299, Nov 6, 2014.

1. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

It would be great to have maps based on Budapest and Istanbul.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Funky is making a Budapest map. Don't know if he's finished it though.

3. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

I'm looking forward to it. I hope someone considers to make an Istanbul map too. I know there was one before but it was not accurate and didnt have any heights.

4. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

Is there any news about Budapest? I hope it will be out soon. Thanks for all the efforts of great modders here...

5. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

I've already finished Budapest, buts it waiting for some other maps so it can go in a map pack. Istanbul was already made by someone rake but might not have been uploaded to the site.

6. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

Thank you for Budapest. I really like your maps by the way. I know about the Istanbul map but somehow that map was not proper. No offense to the modder but it wasn't seem as precise as yours or the other maps in clef.

7. kipate

kipate Governor

If I remember correctly, it was Wheelbarrow who modded the Istanbul map in 2011/12;
    given that modders' knowledge at that time was not as sophisticated as it is today,
    it still was quite a good result :)