1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CJ City of Los Santos

Sub-Gateway to the United States Of America

1. raymaster

raymaster Executive

raymaster submitted a new resource:

City of Los Santos - Sub-Gateway to the United States Of America

Read more about this resource...

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Hey @raymaster , it is a nice city that you present here!
    Your airport looks awesome as always, and I do like the road layout a lot!
    What I do dislike is your CBD, as it looks like a collection of the world's tallest buildings,
    randomly put together, a bit like Disney World. It lacks some own style, and that is a pity,
    I am afraid. Try to use less supertall skyscrapers, maybe 3 or 4 at most. And also try to use some
    buildings between 100 to 300m, and put them around the supertalls :)

And you can also get nice cities without any supertall building, the tallest building in the CBD below is just 228m high.
    gamescreen0089.jpg

3. raymaster

raymaster Executive

Ah I See...well i could delete some tall buildings..maybe in the next update maybe ill repost that and the USAF base at the southwest corner...

kipate likes this.
  4. kipate

kipate Governor

Ah, with subways in my review I meant the whole public transportation that uses "railtracks",
    but I could have been more precise with my statement.
    I know that the monorail is just eye-candy, and hence you cannot measure the
    level of usage, but in my opinion the whole public transportation system looks like some
    good choice!

raymaster likes this.
  5. raymaster

raymaster Executive

ah i get it now!