1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CXL Platinum Couple Of Issues...

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by cshmech, Sep 14, 2014.

1. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

1. When I do a trade between two cities, sometimes it reverts back! If i sell 23 tokens of Mfg to another city and i click ok. After playing for some time, when i open the trade window, it shows that my city has excess 23 tkns and the trade has not taken place... ???
    2. Why does some leisure buildings go bankrupt by themselves? Especially 'concert pub'. It says it has been closed down due to fire emission violations?? :(
    Im using CLM, RHM and some other minor mods...

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you sure your city has the capacity to trade that amount of tokens? The more tokens you trade, the more road connections, harbors, and airports you'll need. Also keep in mind that if you have a lot of businesses producing a certain resource, that resource may replenish itself fairly quickly.

As for the leisure buildings, that could be a side effect of CLM, but more likely it's just random. The game sets buildings to bankrupt sometimes for no reason, but always be sure to look at the menu and see how "happy" the business is with services and employees.

3. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

Yep.. I have more than required Passenger and Freight capacity through road connections for both cities.

What do you mean by that?
    I have two cities.. One producing Heavy and Mfg tokens.. The Mfg tokens are traded to another city, which has only High tech and Offices. And I trade back the Office tokens and required High-tech to the former city. What gets on my nerves is while im playing in one city, message appears "office is hard to sell", and i check the trade to find out the xx tkns i traded to city one is not being traded. In one hour i slid the trade bar three times again and again..

Hmm.. guess thats how the game runs.. like a real world, no perfect business... :rolleyes:

4. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

*bump

5. OokamiChan

OokamiChan Unskilled Worker

It could be that you are trying to trade when you have a negative cash flow. If it's to big then trade will fail.
    See to it that both cities have a positive cash flow.

Regards
    OokamiChan

6. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

Nope.. I have about 50k - 100k +ve cash flow in both cities..

Even while playing, sometimes the trade slides back, and i have to re slide it again