1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Don´t Wanna Workers From Another City :/

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by JakubLojdl, Nov 25, 2014.

1. JakubLojdl

JakubLojdl Unskilled Worker

Hello..( sorry for my bad english ).. I have one problem. I have many unemployed citizens, so it means that the capacity of free jobs ( or workingstations ) is full. But, when I click on some company or office, I could see, taht some employers comes from other city :/ How I could change this ? I would be veery happy if on every workstation will work my citizens, no citizens from another city :p... ( simply, if you click on some company which employs employer from another city, there will be an orange line coming to the other city )............. PLEASE HELP !!

2. Spock

Spock Executive

I don't know sorry

what you mean? how you do it? can you provide a screenshot?

3. JakubLojdl

OK moment I will make it ;)

4. JakubLojdl

OK, I can´t make a screenshot ( I don´t know the reason (n) ).. but I made some photos.. on the 1. photo you can see the orange line, which directs to another city ( another map )..JUST WHY ?? on the 2. photo with stadium, there´s the same problem :unsure:..and on the 3. photo there´s chart of employment, and you can see, that I have 6% unemployed unskilled citizens, 1% unemployed skilled citizens...do you know what problem I mean ??o_O IMAG0616.jpg IMAG0617.jpg IMAG0618.jpg

5. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you sure it's workers from another city? I think it might be freight.

Altiris likes this.
  6. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Workers from other cities can only work on Blueprint projects and you must explicitly import/export them.
    For your unemployment either build someplace for them to work or destroy their housing.

7. JakubLojdl

Funky Monk I think it´s not a freight, becouse what does stadium has common with freight :cautious: ?

8. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

Why you can't take some screenshots? Try PrntScr button and then paste it to Paint. Try F11, (I don't know why but often my laptop doesn't hide HUD in screenshots using this method).
    Must be freight or passengers...

9. JakubLojdl

pauliaxz I had trayed it, but fter pasting it to the paint, the screenshot wos only black screen -_- little problem .. but there are photos :rolleyes:

10. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

I've had that problem too with the black screen. F11 is the button to take screenshots btw, it should save to My Pictures/Focus Home Interactive/Cities XL

11. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

If you want a screenshot with the menu you have to push F2 to go to window mode and the print screen.

12. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

Why those orange lines in your photos end in the middle of hills? And you say it connects another map, if so it should end in the edge of your map.

13. JakubLojdl

becouse of tunels :D they are comming to the edge of map :D

14. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

Must be passengers, can't be anything else

15. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Please tell me if I'm wrong because I might sound a bit stupid, but can you try to check your Trade menu and see if your trading workers between two cities?

16. JakubLojdl

OK I will check it, and yesterday I will replay there ;)