1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Fillers for Montys Farms - XXL 1.0

6 Filler plazas that match Monty's farms

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

Fillers for Montys Farms - 6 Filler plazas that match Monty's farms

Read more about this resource...

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I noticed the other day the the vineyard filler put the poles out onto a road sometimes. Not sure if it's because I was using Drazic's farm roads. I'll do some more testing to see if it can be avoided.

3. Monty

Monty Governor

That's likely because the poles models are 6 meters pieces. You can avoid that by adjusting the size of the plaza so the last piece is placed within the plaza area instead of out of it.

BTW if you remove the filtertag and the landscape tags, they would work in Cities XL too.

I removed them for someone, if you want to update it or upload them in another entry for Cities XL here is the patch file:
    MEGA

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Monty, I will have a look at it today.

I did the XL version first and it's in my projects thread
    http://xlnation.city/threads/skullzs-projects-and-betas.394/page-6#post-30207
    I forgot to link to it in the XXL version I posted.

The XL version has a bigger expandwidth value so the poles probably don't venture outside of the plaza.
    The value for the XXL plazas is at 40. Anything to big could crash XXL. Will have to find a value that works OK but as the larger value does not always crash the game, it's going to be a bit of a job.
    Guess if I find one that the poles are OK, I will post it first in this discussion thread and get people to test it fully.

5. Monty

Monty Governor

Ah that's great Skullz, thanks. I didn't know there was an XL version already so I made it for a member.

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

btw all this tag stuff will also work on xl with Dependency - Tags.cfg ;)
    only stuff that will still not work are objects exported with new fbx exporter tool or xxl map editor
    im conviced they did that on purpose :finger: