1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

German Residential Pack (small Cb Version Added) 1.0

A Germany-inspired w2w residential pack

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Mr.X² submitted a new resource:

German Residential Pack (small CB version added) - A Germany-inspired w2w residential pack

Read more about this resource...

2. ricomon35

ricomon35 Vagabond

Please re-do both the download links.

Both are broken, they lead to waybackmachine links, which do not work.

Rico

3. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Is anyone else having problems with using this in XXL??
    It makes my game lag. The game pauses for a split second every two seconds... it stops when I zoom out higher.
    When I delete these buildings in the city the lag stops... Really weird. Can't figure out what the problem is...

4. rusland

rusland Unskilled Worker

I haven't noticed any lag but if i place some of the buildings for qualified workers the game simply crashes. Not the corner buildings though, they are alright. It would be cool if this great pack could get fixed for XXL
    I haven't noticed any lag in XXL. BUT when I place some of the buildings for qualified workers the game simply crashes. Not the corner buildings though, they are alright. It would be cool if this great pack could get fixed for XXL!

5. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Actually my XXL lags and crashes when I use ANY mod. Can't figure out what the problem is... So I'm stuck with using XL 2012 :(

6. galex_sighi

galex_sighi Vagabond

Hey. Unfortunately the liks do not work. I get the following message:
    "Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt."

IcyHot likes this.
  7. shiran

shiran Vagabond

It was my favorite pack , but then I bought citiesxxl is not working . You do not know anyone road in now ?

8. Yurabc

Yurabc Vagabond

Hi. I want to ask about problems with the German buildings. You do not know why the mod may not work? It just does not appear in the menu. All your other modes are displayed correctly, all but the German package.
    Thank you!

9. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Aitortilla, can you please make a version of this lovely German pack for XXL? It seems I run into some technical difficulties when using this pack with XXL. TY.

10. riscoo

riscoo Executive

Small cb doesn´t work :sick::sick:

11. axel

axel Governor

Hi Aitortilla01,
    Is it possible to share your texture from german and france pack and maybe one german max file?, i am thinking of making a new pack and i would love to learn the way you make mods

Alex