1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Transportation Help, there is an error with my railway monorail mod!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 远伴相随From China, Sep 25, 2023.

1. 远伴相随From China

远伴相随From China Skilled Worker

My train station's rail transit Mod cannot connect to the city hall, no matter what method is used, even violent connection is still not possible. Can a teacher help me solve the following problems
    (Figure 3 proves that even violent connections are not feasible) QQ截图20230925135819.jpg QQ图片20230925141546.jpg QQ图片20230925141553.png

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Hey :) Did you try to build a normal road closer to the train station (not this violent connection with the railways)?
    Right now, I see that the train station and the next normal road are probably 40 meters apart from each other. Maybe you can test it and place a normal road closer to the station.

3. 远伴相随From China

远伴相随From China Skilled Worker

Unfortunately, not only has the problem not been solved, but even putting the city hall in front of it is of no use QQ截图20230925184950.jpg

4. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

I think it happened to me once too, but in platinum. The platform was connected to the town hall only if i built the road on a certain part of the platform. Try this. Build the platform and then build a road around it then connect the road to a road that has access to the town hall. If it doesn't connect, destroy the platform and rebuild it because maybe it wasn't aligned with the road. Let a cycle to pass. If it works, destroy the roads one by one to see which side of the platform connects to road. I hope it works out for you to.