1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CXL Platinum How Do I Decrease Production And Profit In Cities Xl Platinum?

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by dekdek, Jan 18, 2015.

1. dekdek

dekdek Vagabond

How do i lower production and profit in my city!! You see my offices and companies are becoming bankrupt,and I have alot of Unskilled,skilled,executives,and elite citizens(They are satisfied with their jobs).But these symbols(Bankruptcy and Lower Cents symbol) get annoying!! How do i get rid of them?Do I trade with another city? Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (11).png

2. gabidon

gabidon Elite

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

<8000 is a very small city. Curtail your growth of executives and elites, and the industries that need them, until you get your resources balanced. If you were not playing in expert mode, you would need a population of 15,000 to build executive housing, and 100,000 to build elite housing. This is partly because executives and elites need services that your small city doesn't yet provide. Get a little bit more of a base going before you expand too much with exec's and elites and your city will work better.