1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Nanchang-[南昌] v1.0

This is a Chinese city map

1. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

2. Benster

Benster Vagabond

Love the map. downloaded it aswell but..! it doesnt show up in the gamelist? as the rest on the mods do show up..
    Somebody else the same problem as it is downloaded multiple times..? Or any idea?

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

you got to rename the patch file cause most computers cant read chinese font ;)

btw i d like to suggest to Isf520wp to rename the files to english language before uploading :)

4. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

um....Thank you...I've just discovered this problem

5. lsf520wp

lsf520wp Executive

You can rename it...When I had time to time..I'll change it,Thank you for the tip.

6. Benster

Benster Vagabond

Thanks for tip! It works now. I had in mind to change the name but wasnt sure if it made any difference.