1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

RHM Error

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Billy Underhill, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Billy Underhill

Billy Underhill Vagabond

I seem to have downloaded the Realistic Highway Mod and there's an application that allows the mod to be installed. I have a folder of the mod with two patch files. I put the patch files into Cities XL Platinum/pals/mods but not with the folder. When I played the game It only came with useless highway signs. How do I put the full mod in the game?

2. Billy Underhill

Billy Underhill Vagabond

I've also downloaded UIM latest version

3. Mikebozek

Mikebozek Vagabond

I'm having the same problem. Every time I drop the RHM patch files into the Mod folder, my game crashes.

I've tried adding it to the pak folder and that doesn't work either.

I've also installed the user interface mod that people have been talking about... but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.