1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CXL Platinum Stopping ground cover from forming under bridges

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by chocolate_city, Apr 5, 2017.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

To all...
    Please tell me there is a fix to stop ground from forming under bridges,,, while this is a sometime useful automatic tool... I would like to make some flat decorated ground cover under, but it always seems to rise up to the road. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

no sorry, thats a bridge issue
    it has to do with the coding of the bridges, but i wasnt able to figure out which setting makes them stop to raise it. in case somebody finally finds the reason youd have to edit all bridge files :p
    so far (the ones i know atm) only aitortillas 10m, drazicdesigns usa road bridges, one of my simplecross and my berlinrailviadukt dont do this.
    only workaround is to place a pedpath or sth on original ground level nearby...

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Using the flat grass mods help push the ground back down. I have used them temporarily sometimes, just to correct the ground.

Mr.X² likes this.
  4. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Thank you both for your timely responses... I'll try that...