1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Buildings Taller Atc Tower

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by jeff19992008, Nov 17, 2014.

1. jeff19992008

jeff19992008 Vagabond

Hello, I find that when building a massive airport with the Modular Airport Pack, the ATC tower looks quite small and I was wondering if anyone would be able to model a larger, taller tower. I was thinking something tall but thick. I would like to place it right in the middle of my terminal like how Edmonton international's tower is. But whatever is possible :).

Attached Files:

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

I think nicko2u made an ATC tower that was pretty tall. I can't seem to find it on the XLEX but it's probably on there somewhere.

3. jeff19992008

jeff19992008 Vagabond

Are you talking about his operations tower? I looked at it and i really would like one with no collision box so i can put it in my terminal building. Also it doesnt quite look like a standard atc tower.
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

4. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Yep, that was the one. Other than that or aitor's, there's not much to choose from at the moment, though I suppose that's why you're making the request.