1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Torre São Rafael 1.2

Modern and luxurious portuguese high rise

1. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

Jotape submitted a new resource:

Torre São Rafael - Modern and luxurious apartment high rise

Read more about this resource...

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Not sure why but your mod is causing weird stuff to happen. The camera moves by its self and bits of the menu at the top show weird.
    If I remove your mod everything goes back to normal.
    Don't know if its an error in your files or your mod is clashing with another mod.
    I'm using XXL with all the latest dependencies

Jotape likes this.
  3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Think I found the issue. I removed the NOZAC tag from both class files and the problem went away. NOZAC does not work in XXL anyway so it won't be missed.

Jotape likes this.
  4. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

Thank you for found the problem! I am using XXL too and it did not happen to me... I will fix it right now (y)

5. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

6. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

I advice all XXL users that already downloaded this mod to replace the old version with the 1.1 version.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah i thought it might not be effecting everyone. I'm guessing the NOZAC tag was conflicting with another mod I'm using. Which one I do not know. I mainly use XXL mods but there's a few older ones in my mods folder.

Jotape likes this.
  8. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

wow, cxl is really an extremely weird game o_O:bash:
    luckily im a fan of weird stuff :xllove:

OmniusPrime and Jotape like this.
  9. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah I know. I had a mod earlier this year that mucked up all the menus in-game really weirdly. I have no idea what bit in the mod that caused it. I couldn't find anything that stood out in the files. I gave up eventually.

10. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

jotape,
    The building looks beautiful but functions poorly. It has a problem with health and retail satisfaction. I noticed that I wasn't at 100% satisfaction overall and saw executives were the problem at 99% in all categories. So I looked at your beautiful buildings and sure enough every one of them shows a problem with health and retail. Also employment satisfaction but so do many buildings. While nice looking I'm hoping you can fix this problem or I'll have to delete buildings and mod. Wimpy tax income too.

Jotape likes this.
  11. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

You can always unpack the buildings you want to change and adjust the levels yourself until Jotape makes changes.

OmniusPrime and Jotape like this.
  12. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

It's strange, in my game it works good, but I will try to change the values...

OmniusPrime likes this.
  13. Jotape

Jotape Mayor

OmniusPrime likes this.
  14. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

skullz613,
    That's way above my paygrade.:ROFLMAO:

15. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

jotape,
    Awesome! Thanks for fixing up these beautiful buildings. Now they don't report problems for health and retail and don't reduce satisfaction levels. Nice to see a little bump for executive tax income, didn't see a rise for elites. Funny that yesterday I built these beauties sideways to the street, with the narrow curved top edge next to the street and that worked. Today it gave me an error message about not being connected to the street and city hall. I built them correctly angled the second time. Always fun figuring out the front of some buildings.

Jotape likes this.
  16. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

jotape,
    I now show off your beautiful handiwork in this new video. You'll see I really enjoy placing these buildings and love the overhang. I also like the Exceptional level of tax income for both worker classes.

Jotape likes this.