1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Traffic Settings: Mass Transit - Edition Express, Traffic Ordinance 1.1

Any Mass Transit - Express Edition

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Mr.X² submitted a new resource:

Traffic Settings: Mass Transit - Edition Express, Traffic Ordinance - Any Mass Transit - Express Edition

Read more about this resource...

2. fcgm12

fcgm12 Unskilled Worker

Hello!
    I've played with this Traffic Ordinance and I am not very happy with the result. You'll see, even though it says in the description that it gives headroom for cars and doesn't force citizens to use mass transit, I don't think it really is that way. I have a small city (800,000 inhabitants) and when I build bus terminals and create lines, they get crowded really fast, and EVERYONE uses public transport. I don't think this is very realistic because even the rich are using public transport. I tried creating a poor public transport system, but even though it takes them ages to get to work, they still won't use the car if they live near a bus stop.
    As I was unhappy with the mod, I decided to uninstall it. I deleted all buildings that had to do with the mod, and then I deleted the files from my Paks folder, but then the game started crashing. Did I do something wrong? Is this not how you're supposed to uninstall it?