1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

UK Only - Wheelie Bins

Discussion in 'XLN Watering Hole' started by OriginalCliff, Mar 24, 2015.

1. OriginalCliff

OriginalCliff Vagabond

For those of you who live in the UK, I am doing a feasibility study at University about a device that could take your wheelie bins out for you.

If you have to drag a wheelie bin down a driveway, or you can imagine doing so, I want to know whether you would like a device to drag the wheelie bin for you.

If you could fill out this survey it would be very helpful!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F9Q8YFS

Feel free to ask me anything :)

P.s. Share the survey with other brits!

2. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

Society are lazy enough geez, though would be good for disabled persons.
    The non disabled lazy persons will take advantage but should require a disability card to buy one lol.

3. OriginalCliff

OriginalCliff Vagabond

That's too true! Haha. But the idea was mainly for those with long driveways or with a disability.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

We have wheelies bins here as well. Ive seen guys tip them over and sit the handle over their cars towbar the drive down their driveway with them like a trailer

5. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

hey..that was survey spam :p

6. Trolca

Trolca Executive

Is a Wheelie Bin trash? I must not get out much. I just call it a trash bin. And then there's the recycle bin too.