1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Ultimate Airport Terminal Pack 1.0

Contains Modular Terminals and ATC

1. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

fayeddd submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Airport Terminal Pack - Contains Modular Terminals and ATC

Read more about this resource...

2. Emilio Gaytan

Emilio Gaytan Vagabond

Amazing pack! It will be very useful on my citys, it would be awesome if you could add the new Mexico City airport which is under construction. Here are somo pictures of it and the link for a youtube video where you can see it better, hope you like it

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Ironic that as fayeddd comes out with this awesome airport building mod I'm stopping the use of airports in my cities. For a measly 240 passenger or freight capacity they cost around 35,000 C for the basic ones and create way too much noise. The modular airport pack is too much trouble to build custom airports that are too large. A pity as these buildings do look awesome but cost and function are more important to me than looks. The Beijing airport terminal looks too massive although it does look totally awesome, especially placed back to back. Is there any room to build a city afterwards?

4. kipate

kipate Governor

There are players that like to build a whole metropolitan area, and don't want to give just a single impression of their cities. With the Beijing Terminal, you can build your own super airport on a single map with several runways and just a small town nearby.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

kipate,
    Yep it does seem like some like to build super airports that are pretty much the whole city. Like the awesome Mexico City airport by Emilio Gaytan. After discovering the Le Gare train station in the Paris Pack that yields 400 freight and 1,200 passenger capacity for a mere 6,400 C I decided airports aren't worth building since the two standard ones combined cost over 75,000 C per month and yield only a fraction of the passenger and freight capacity of the awesome yet quiet train station.

Since I like to make videos the standard passenger airport was fun to show off since it had moving planes that took off and landed. The airport pack and these terminals lack that capability so aren't so good for showing off in videos although they are great for still pictures.

6. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Executive

Will it attract passenger or offer jobs? If not, then my Airport Subway is gonna be useless:(

7. kipate

kipate Governor

It will offer passengers and jobs. But the workers can reach the terminals without any road connection necessary.