1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

unlocker problem

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Thrangar, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Thrangar

Thrangar Skilled Worker

Its been awhile since I started a new city but I decided to start my new map Skulls made for me and for some reason now I cant use anything per/say until I reach certain pop levels. I am using all the same mods as before and still using unlocker lite and Timoph's clean unlocker, yet on this new map, none of the RHM2 stuff is available none of the med or high density homes are available.
    The only thing different between now and my old ciities is I am now using UIM 1.7.9 where as before I was using 1.7.7 or maybe even one before that 1.7.5

Am I remembering wrong or is there another lunlocker I need for the 1.7.9 version of UIM

Thanks

2. Thrangar

Thrangar Skilled Worker

Dooooooh! I forgot about expert mode figured it out.