1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Cities XXL Very weird graphical glitch

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by TR_DeXteR, Sep 20, 2016.

1. TR_DeXteR

TR_DeXteR Skilled Worker

I was hanging around my city and suddenly game has crashed.

Here is the log of the crash
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

After that, i saw something weird, there was an empty box over one of the small parking lot and also i cannot delete this one, im really stuck :(.
    Here are the photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i have put a red circle on the glitch, as i said before i cannot delete that parking lot and i need to get rid of it
    Please help me to fix this, Thanks in advance.

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

You should be able to select it by clicking on the tiny red square at the end of the black bar and then press the delete key.
    Zoom in very close.

3. TR_DeXteR

TR_DeXteR Skilled Worker

When i zoom in, i see there is no box remain and also nothing happens when i click on the red tiny square. I am able to select the parking lot but cannot erase with delete button. :(