1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel (Cities XXL) 1.1

Original author: Monty

1. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

metrocity345 submitted a new resource:

Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel (Cities XXL) - Original author: Monty

Read more about this resource...

2. lyonlee

lyonlee Guest

I didn't explain well. sorry for my bad English.

This patch(XLN_XXL_Monty_Westin_Peachtree_Plaza_v1.0.patch) crashes with 'XLN_ModdingTeam_Dependency_FurniturePack_v1.4.patch' in XXL.

When you start game, there is no crash.
    When you click the menu button, there is no crash.
    When the building is under construction, there is no crash.
    But the moment construction is finished, game crashes.

And this problem is the same with original version.(XLN_Monty_Westin_Peachtree_Plaza_v1.0.patch)
    Needless to say, the original version is compatible with XL Platinum but also compatible with XXL.

When you use the original version with 'XLN_ModdingTeam_Dependency_FurniturePack_v1.4.patch' in XL Platinum,
    there is no crash.
    But when you use the original version with 'XLN_ModdingTeam_Dependency_FurniturePack_v1.4.patch' in XXL,
    the crash explained above occurs.

3. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

yeah I had a similar issue with my telstra tower. I think it was related to a custom furniture that was causing it to crash, so I removed them from the layout file.

lyonlee likes this.
  4. lyonlee

lyonlee Guest

Thanks for reply.

I know your excellent patch 'XLN_n2u_telstraTower_v1.0.patch' crashes with 'XLN_ModdingTeam_Dependency_FurniturePack_v1.4.patch' in XXL, not in XL Platinum.

But I didn't think I need to comment it because 'XLN_n2u_telstraTower_v1.0.patch' was made for Platinum not for XXL.

Your updated patch 'XLN_nicko_telstraTower_v1.1.patch' works well both in XXL and in Platinum.:LOL:

nicko2u likes this.