1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

What about this?

Discussion in 'General Forums' started by IcyHot, Mar 17, 2015.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

So here is a concept for a community project with Cities Skylines. What would folks think about a Community City Building Project? Since CSL allows for reasonable save files maybe we could have a City save file that members "check out" from here, do a few updates, and then re-upload the save game file and then some one else could continue the process?

Obviously I have not worked out all the details but I think this is something that could be fun

Sabertooth likes this.
  2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

That could be fun and interesting. I use a few mods so I don't know if a save would load without mods or not.