1. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Game Play Xl Platinum Music --> Xxl

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by Peter van Valderen, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Peter van Valderen

Is it possible to integrate or replace the XL Platinum music tracks to XXL?

2. Veknor

Veknor Unskilled Worker

Yes... u can switch off the music volume and play anything u want from other media like youtube

Peter van Valderen likes this.
  3. Peter van Valderen

That's not quite what I meant, but you're right of course...

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

If you have the platinum version you can copy the mp3 files and name them according to the new names and replace the new music. I think the CXL wiki has some info on which track is which in CXL

5. Peter van Valderen

Well, that worked. I now have a mix (ingame!) of the best tracks of both XL and XXL. Thanks.