1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Cityhouses pack 2 1.5 patch is no good

Cityhouses pack 2

1. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    I'm not too sure what you mean by placing a fireplace in each building but it's the fire safety protection rating that is completely out of line with all other buildings. I don't think fireplaces do anything to help fire safety satisfaction. Yes fire protection is easy in small towns like your examples. Building big cities, like my 7.1 million Paris city, cause major problems for fire safety satisfaction. I'm now at 10 million in population and my overall fire satisfaction rating has dropped to 39% overall.

If you saw my video showing the problem you'll see how your buildings were all in the red except the one right next to the fire station on the same street but that one was in the yellow. Yet other mod buildings farther away were in the yellow.

There has to be some kind of fire satisfaction level rating number that might be missing in your buildings for both city packs. I hope another modder can show you how to get your buildings to have the same fire protection satisfaction as all others have. Your buildings are so beautifully rendered it broke my heart having to delete them and replace them with other buildings but I had to to keep my fire satisfaction rating from getting worse.

I wish some modder would make some buildings like the LA Courthouse and Alcatraz that do for fire satisfaction what those buildings do for pumping up the police satisfaction rating. Or perhaps a fire heliport like the one for police. The problem with making populous cities is the problem that causes for service satisfaction, especially fire. The fire satisfaction rating is the toughest to handle because there are no booster buildings for that.

I also noticed that your buildings were worse for other types of service satisfaction than other buildings, though not as bad as the fire problem. I can see it's quite the challenge to ensure you give buildings all of the proper attributes, especially if you create them from scratch instead of taking an existing model and just changing how it looks.

I really hope you're able to solve the fire satisfaction problem as I'd like to download and use your beautiful buildings again. Remember not to reply to my bad one star rating so that in the future if you fix the fire problem I'll be able to delete that bad rating to give you the 5 star rating I initially gave.

2. axel

axel Governor

thanks mate for the feedback, i really want to solve this problem also for the new mods i am making so i promise to fix it, but i hope somme one can help me with this if not then ill have to seek till i find it but it will take somme time (y)

OmniusPrime likes this.
  3. axel

axel Governor

4. axel

axel Governor