1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Fix bug - XXL 1.4

ZZZ_XLN_XXL_drazic_Fix_v1.4

1. mrmnts

mrmnts Skilled Worker

Hello! Where can I find this bicycle parking? Where is it? Can I use it in XXL?
    gamescreen0252.jpg

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Drazicdesign,
    Voila! After downloading 1.3 again from the Overview page I finally got smart and downloaded the 1.4 file from Dropbox. After deleting the 1.3 file I went back in and voila the XL Transport trucks came back.

gamescreen0004.jpg

Great Job! I'm wondering if you experience problems getting animations to work every time you load a file. I have to sometimes restart my computer many times before I can get into a file to see the animations working. I've discovered a trick that seems to improve the chances of animations working when loading. When I save from a long shot it seems to be less likely animations will work. When I save a tight shot of an animation then the odds improve that I can have my animations working. I have a new super powerful and fast gaming machine so I doubt it's hardware. I have now 108 mods loading with the game, wonder if that's a problem? Anyway just wanted to see if anyone else experiences a problem with animations loading every time and working.

I'm looking forward to doing my next tribute video, going to have a little fun with the bocce ball animation.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Thank you for testing.

To start the animation, you must aim the camera on it.

You can have the number of mods you want.
    To my conaissance, there is no maximum amount.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Drazicdesign,
    Good thing I'm an experienced beta tester and I'm glad to invest some time so you can improve the mod.

Starting the mods is no problem. I have getting the animations to work down pat, making sure not to lose sight of the coke can as that will stop the animations. The problem is consistency, you misunderstood my observation. It took me over 8 tries, usually having to restart Windows 10 to get the program to load and to have animations work. In my Episode #13 I start off showing the soccer animation working in the beginning, carefully turning the screen to show the play lined up with the goalposts. Then I try showing it at the end but couldn't get it to trigger even though I had the coke can in view and ran some clock as well as turning the screen to the side view that seems best at triggering the animation to work. You might want to check that out.

That goes for modded buildings having animations like cars in the parking lot or people. I try to save a tight shot so when I come back into the saved game file I have a better chance of them working. I found that better than saving from a wide shot, apparently less stuff is loading giving animations a better chance of working.

6. SOUL Productions

SOUL Productions Executive

In your mod -
    Package village of Florence - XXL -XL , I noticed it changes the 3 lane RHM bridge lane texture from concrete to dirt when in when viewed from the areal perspective. I am using Cities XXL, just a heads up. Nice mod though!

7. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

OmniusPrime likes this.