1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

Urban Embellishment Pack Vol. Ii 1.2

UPDATE 2016

1. Monty

Monty Governor

copy and paste your log here....

2. Vladimir RA108

Vladimir RA108 Skilled Worker

Monty: "copy and paste your log here...." - Finally .txt is uploadable, at least.
    kipate: Have you tested it on your own? If yes, was there any evidence of hanging?

Attached Files:

3. Monty

Monty Governor

That error is a tricky one because it doesn't actually says what is causing the problem. Have you installed other mods along with this one? Have you tried to re-download the files (maybe they got corrupted by an incomplete download). Have you placed in your city other mods during that game session? do you remember which ones? Back in 2014 when we re-uploaded the mods from the old site some of those files got corrupted and gave this same error message. But I've checked the old forums and people have been reporting errors like this since back in 2011, some claim to have no mods installed.

If that was really a problem with this mod, I can't see why simply swtiching back to the old one wouldn't fix it.

4. Vladimir RA108

Lots of mods have been installed.
    Before the crash, everything went good.
    Need to upload the filelist?

5. Vladimir RA108

Used yesterday: German pack, Mosque pack, Paris pack, Amsterdam pack, Latin American pack, Modular Convention Center, Lemon & Olive Farms, Asterian's medieval roads, City Hall as Decoration pack, Koutoubia, Muiderslot, Rails and Pipelines, Subway rails as road, Greenery, Human Citizens, asheroo's Australian house, immortal's Petersburg houses, several road mods. At least what I DO remember.

6. Willer Bononi

Willer Bononi Executive

I can't load my city in XL anymore, it crashes the game and I don't have the old patch files ! Please Help !!!!!

Anyone who has the 10 patches I need them ! I deleted without making a copy, for the first time, and now I have a city with 9 miilions people that I've been playing for 2 years and it doesn't load...

7. Vladimir RA108

Willer Bononi likes this.
  8. Willer Bononi

Willer Bononi Executive

Thanks a lot Vladimir !!!! :) :)

9. Willer Bononi

Willer Bononi Executive

:( Now I need Mr.X2_UrbanEmbellishmentPackII-NoCollisionAddon_V1.0.patch, and I can't find it.

10. Monty

Monty Governor

This new version is no collision, don't install Mr. X²'s no collision addon and this new version togheter. You either use the old UEP II with Mr X² addon, or the new one (1.2) alone.

Anyway, here it is if you need it:

Attached Files:

Willer Bononi and kipate like this.
  11. Willer Bononi

Willer Bononi Executive

Ok guys, here's an update of my trouble:
    I restored the former patches of the Urban pack and the game still crashed on loading the city. So I decided to load a week old save file and it worked ! So, I removed the old patches and put the newest one (1.2) and it also worked with no problems ! Well, based on that I figured out that some other patch raised the crash. The issue is that the last one that I downloaded in weeks was this one (Urban 1.2), and as I can't remember what I have put in the city and then saved, I am assuming that it can be any other patch from several weeks ago... I got lazy and stopped testing each patch I downloaded, so my fault... sorry guys for the trouble !

Monty and kipate like this.
  12. Monty

Monty Governor

Thanks, I'm glad you solved the problem.

Willer Bononi likes this.
  13. Kurtis Edwards

Wow.. cray cray. These are working awesome for me in XXL. Thank you, Monty. Now the Urban emb. packs are complete for XXL

14. Monty

Monty Governor

By request of @luis diogo I've made this little addon that includes a version of each object with a collision box, these ones snap to roads. The ones with the white square on the icon are the collision box version. This is just an add-on, you still need to have the main patch installed.

Attached Files:

15. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Thank you very much Monty!!
    We should place both patches in paks folder, or just this one?

Monty likes this.
  16. Monty

Monty Governor

Both, the UEP II 2016 update and this little patch with the colllision box add-on.

17. sodsal75

sodsal75 Unskilled Worker

how come I do not see animations water

18. Monty

Monty Governor

You need to turn on Particles in the game's Graphic Settings.

kipate likes this.